Tuesday, May 3, 2011

NEW CLUB PENGUIN FIELD OP!

Hi penguins!

Today is thursday wich means a new field op is out!
Go to the HQ and G will talk to you like always :)
(sorry i didnt get a picture XD)

This time the field op is in an easy location! the HQ  himself! just waddle to the other side
where the computers are!




This time the field op is a litlle hard... it to mach the same shapes!





























After you finish the field up you will recive a messege from herbert! 




I needed to decode it and here whats he said!

I have a proposal for you. The Protobot has worn ouT it’s welcome. I might consider a partnership to deal with it. Keep it between us, and let me know your decision.


WOW! i cant belive herbert will help us like in the DS game!
Do you think he is really gona help us or its just a trcik??? Tell me in the comments!

update:Maybe now herbert will finally be an official mascot!! stay tuned!

Rriity

No comments:

Post a Comment